Saturday, February 12, 2011

Coming Home

I love coming home - it doesn't matter where I've been - home is the most wonderful place in the world! When I got home from Texas last month, just after I was about mowed over on the lawn with tons of hugs and kisses, I walked into the house and saw this darling sign made by Tessa.
I absolutely LOVED all of the cute details! She had cut out individual little candles and made them 3-D, with a note to 'blow out the candles' (bottom left corner) and asked if now that I'm home, can we 'go to Trafalga?' or 'watch a scary movie'? I snuggled right in to watch a movie with her - who could pass up on snuggles and a movie?
Oh, and the sign came with a coupon book, or in her words a 'Favore Book':


If I didn't want my snuggles so much, I probably would have taken her up on this one:


But this one made me not even want to walk into the office:


Yes, home is the most magical place to be when my sweet family is waiting there for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment